Get CR-AXING with us!
You’ll never be the same!
Reserve your Lane for 60 minutes!
We love having fun here at Crave! Coming soon we are adding even more fun for the whole family, ax throwing!
Reserve a lane or two at a location near you while you grab a bite to eat. Perfect for parties, date nights, company events, or perfecting your throw. #beatthecraving for fun with some ax throwing!
Benefits of Ax Throwing:
- Great source of Exercise
- Stress Reliever
- Fun Activity for All (Age 18 or older recommended)
- What is Ax Throwing?
- Ax Throwing as an indoor competitive sport has taken off in Canada over the past decade and more recently in the United States. Guests are able to SAFELY throw axes at our wooden targets. Our boards are digital, so you are able to keep score, while having fun!
- How Does is work?
- Follow our link in the website to fil out your waiver and schedule your hour timeslot. Please arrive 15 minutes early to ensure you are on time, shown ax safety, and we have your waiver.
- What do I wear?
- Please wear closed toe shoes, and non-baggy clothing. Come ready for some fun!
- Can I Drink?
- Of course, we offer self-pour beer and wine in the establishment. Our CR-Axpert will be monitoring and are authorized at any time to decline ax play to those who they feel may have had too much. Only those with an authorized beer card and of age are able to enjoy our delicious beverages.
- Is there food?
- You bet! We have a full menu to include breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, dessert and more.
- Will someone help me?
- Of course, we have our certified Cr-axpert ready to assist. They will run through a demo on ax safety and throwing procedures prior to play and be at the lane for the duration of the game.
- How much is it?
- It is $30 an hour. Come on down.
- Are the Axes real?
- You bet they are!
- Is there an age limit?
- Must be 18 Years or older to throw!
- Is it Safe?
- Safety of our guests is our number one priority. We have our lanes enclosed throughout the lane. Our axes are also stores in a locked box, with one ax per lane in play at a time. Our boards are non-bounce back so there’s no risk of the axes ricocheting back at guess or other players.
- What kind of games?
- Enjoy our array of digital games. You’ll be throwing real axes at our digital targets.
- What is Ax Throwing?
Reserve a Lane Now!
COMING SOON NEAR YOU!
Stay tuned for updates. We hope to get you CR-Axing really soon!